PRESENTATION OF JURISDICTION
Situated at the gates of East Asia, Singapore is a city-state that comprises 64 islands. Currently Singapore is third-world major financial centre, serving not only domestic economy, but worldwide. These are the most attractive features of Singapore for investors:
- One of the most economically and socially developed countries in the world;
- The gate of the Asian financial flow, which transfer access and excellent compatibility into market;
- Well established business infrastructure;
- Qualified workforce;
- Stable political environment.
Singapore jurisdiction is also global company and offshoring friendly, it offers simple and stable solution with numerous benefits:
- Low corporate tax rate, subject to be reduced to 0%.
- Wide tax treaty network.
Singapore based holding companies can benefit from all of this and optimize their taxes reducing the withholding taxes in dividends and interest and royalties offered by these tax treaties.
Singapore tax jurisdiction can be more beneficial for certain individuals and activities.