PRESENTATION OF JURISDICTION
Ras Al-Khaimah (RAK), is one of the seven United Arab Emirates. And even though the most well-known Emirate is Dubai, 100 km from it, RAK stands out as the fastest growing free trade zone in the area.
A major interest has gone towards the financial and investment sector in Ras Al-Khaimah, and reasons lies in its financial structure and the features of RAX taxation:
- No taxes for international, free zone or mainland companies, or individuals.
- The Ras Al-Khaimah International Company (RAK-IC) was launched in 2006 and since that has helped many companies improve their financial structure, optimizing it, and providing tax effective and extensive corporate solutions.
- It has a long and valuable experience helping companies that deal optimizing the financial structure of their services, i.e.
- International trading.
- Ownership of intellectual property or real estate.
- Asset protection or if it is a global holding company.
- The only prerequisite is to run all operations outside of the UAE.
Given that RAK International Company services are broader than those mentioned above…