With the advent of globalization the location of a holding company is an important consideration in any international structure where there is a desire to minimize the tax charge on the flow of income and capital gains. Amexia Offshore has the experience to establish or re-structure the international operations of corporate clients utilizing the world’s double tax treaties. The investment structure can be characterized as follows:
- Significant minority shareholding;
- Fairness and equity related investments;
- Investment amount of EUR 5 – 15 million per company over several financing rounds with a minimum of EUR 1 – 5 million in the first round;
- Investment alliance formation for larger financing rounds;
- Lead or co-lead investor;
- Active board membership and practical support;
- Three to five years exit horizon, leading to a trade sale or public offering.